Saturday, May 12, 2012

Summertime

Normally, I dread summers because it means that I will be either stuck at the pool 24/7 hoping no kids drown or sitting in my house in the A/C dodging the heat with 3 cooped up kids that are fighting nonstop. This is the first year I'm actually excited about school ending and summer beginning. We get to travel back to South Dakota and stay for a month. I'll get to show the kids where I grew up and what I did as a little kid and allow them to have a month of fun times like I did growing up. Staying up late at night hanging out with friends, playing at the parks and the pool, and hanging out with grandparents. Should be a nice relaxing time where I don't have to worry about cleaning my house, doing my homework, or teaching piano. One whole month of relaxation and I can visit with my friends from high school as well. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment